Trendy items

       Today I am going to talk about H&M again. I want to show you the next two purchases I've made there. I am including a price for each item just to show how affordable new trends could be. In my own opinion, trendy clothes is where we can save our money, because trends go out of style very fast and it is always sad when we have to get rid of clothes only because they are not in style anymore.

      I prefer to pay more money for basic and classic items which never go out of style and I can wear for years. But here is an example, a sweater I am wearing today..., Pink color is a big trend  for Spring 2017, and even though it looks very classic I know it is a one-season item.  I would prefer a similar sweater for the next year, but in a trendy color. That's why the price I paid for that piece is completely satisfied my need.

      I also like to wear layers in spring time, because the weather is very unpredictable during this season. That's why I matched this sweater ($7.00) with a blouse ($18.00) and got a very springy pairing. It was a great deal. 

       I tried this outfit with two different style of shoes and surprisingly I liked my look  the most with slip-on sneakers. Very modern and fresh. Looks like I am giving up heels more and more.

      Which look do you like more?




Shoes - Michael Kors, Bag - Makowski, Sunglasses - Coach







Sweater and Blouse - H&M, Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Arcadia,
Sunglasses- Dolce Gabbana, Necklace - Loft
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts