All in doubts

      I ordered this trench coat on-line from Macy's right before Olga gave me hers (Denim and leopard print). I know,we have a very short period in between winter and summer seasons, and sometimes I feel like my winter coats and boots need to be switched for light clothes and sandals too quickly. That's why I think I don't need too many items for that transition. But there is always a couple weeks when we all need something warmer than just a cardigan or a jacket.

      I like this trench coat a lot, but the only one thing - it is dark blue again. Do I need another coat in the almost same color? Do I need two coats for that short period of time, even they are different in style? These questions came up to my mind when I was wearing this coat today at work... And the most important question - is it a spring color?

      Probably, it is not the right item for me if I have so many questions... What do you think?










Trench coat - Ralph Lauren, Jeans -Guess, Sweater - Anthropologie, Shoes - Michael Kors
Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Trench coat always in trending i like this in blue color. check new collection at new store http://thestandard.com.ph/lifestyle/style-beauty/211631/charlie-s-accessories-brand-charms-the-philippines.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, I like the coat and navy blue is definitely a spring color. If the trim is beige, I wonder how the coat would look with khaki pants or a blue print skirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! Yes, you are right - khaki pants will definitely go well with this trench coat. Now I need to find and buy them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts