Spring is here

      Today, I can finally say that spring is here. On warm, sunny, beautiful Sunday I really wanted to wear something light - in garment and in color. It is interesting, but for spring I prefer  lighter colors than for other seasons. Maybe because they remind me about first young greens on trees and bushes, first flowers and light blue sky. Yes, I am definitely prefer light colors for spring!

      This year, for the first time in a pretty long time I decided to update my spring outerwear. You saw my new trench coat I bought recently on-line, and today I am wearing a second piece from that order. I bought this jacket on-line at Macy's store while they had a big event with 30% off. I wasn't sure about this jacket, but Evgeny didn't want to hear anything about returning it. He fell in love with this item and asked me to keep it. I wasn't sure about the style, but I definitely loved the color. It is very springy plus pink is in trend this season.

      We went for a walk in a park and when I looked at pictures after, I realized that I liked. It is very comfortable and easy to style.  And the color... I love the color. That decides it for me! I will keep it!










Jacket - Guess, Sweater - Chapter Club, Jeans - Armani Exchange,  
Shoes - Michael Kors, Bag - Valentina, Scarf - Vince Camuto
Sunglasses - Dolce Gabbana, Earrings - NY&Company

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Nice outfit

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking mu blog. I love your blog a lot. Great job! Yes, I started following your blog!

      Delete
  2. Tatiana, I love the coat, especially the color, and I love the grey top and the scarf with it. What park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! It is Ridley Creek State Park. I am sure you were there many times.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts