Shopping in NYC

      Last Tuesday we went to New York to the Russian Embassy. After we finished our business there I decided to check a couple of stores and one of them was H&M. I've never shopped there because I didn't like the quality and I always thought that this brand was created for younger people. But this time I decided to come in - their windows looked so attractive.

      This H&M store on 5th Avenue is very well organized and to my biggest surprise - it has many items that are very well made. Usually nothing there catches my eye, but not this time. I found many interesting and trendy clothes, went to a fitting room and I was so happy that they have the right sizing. Everything fit me well.

      Another story - their prices... It is paradise! I bought five pieces of clothes for $62.00. Great spring, trendy clothes! Isn't unbelievable?

      Today I am wearing one of them - a bomber which I bought for $10.00. It's been in trend for a while and I've been looking for something like that about a year already, but I couldn't find anything for less than $80.00.

      It was a perfect deal, I couldn't resist.










Bomber - H&M,  Top - J Crew, Jeans - Express, Shoes - INC International, Bag - Arcadia, 
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - Loft



Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love the jacket, especially the design on the back--and the price. Good job. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Madeline! I like it too. For that money it was a real deal, and it is very easy to style this jacket with many other items from wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts