Vacation time. Look #3

       For Tuesday night I prepared my yellow dress. I tried not to bring too many items with me that's why I created every look with only a few accessories and shoes. I only took two pair of shoes for the evening time - black and white which I also wore at the shore plus sneakers for my morning runs. I also decided to take a break with accessories. I wanted to keep it simple.

      That's why on my third night you can still see the same pair of shoes I wore last night and the bag which I showed repeatedly in all three outfits. In my opinion this bag went well with every look and it looked appropriate for the beach vacation.I bought this bag last year and I am still in love with it. This dress I also showed already in my previous posts not once.

        That night, we had an interesting episode: when we were on our way to dinner I suddenly heard someone clapping their hands. I turned around and saw three women sitting on a porch. They started waving at me and shouting how beautiful my outfit was. They were so sweet and definitely made my day.

      This dress is probably one of my favorites because every time I put it on I feel so happy and shiny and I think people around me can feel my happiness.

      Do you have any items which make you happier as soon as you put them on?











Cardigan, Dress and Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Sotto Sopra, 

Comments

  1. How lovely this dress is! Your shots are spot on too! Thanks for joining the #linkup my friend. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous look!! I really love your dress and the long cardigan - I am such a fan of Anthropologie! Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This maxi dress is gorgeous! I love the yellow and how you styled it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty dress. Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party

    ReplyDelete
  5. The back of this dress is so interesting! You look happy and great. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tatiana, I can understand people applauding as you walk by-you look so styling, and I imagine most other people were in shorts and t-shirts. I love the outfit, and I agree the purse goes with all. It is a traditional summer look. Also, I just painted my doors blue and am thinking of doing my shutters. I love the house with the blue door and shutters. Thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, I loved that house too. It looks different and beautiful, and I am happy that you liked that idea for your shutters. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous dress....it's so perfect for the hot weather we are having!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tatiana,
    I LOVE this dress! So beautiful - the print and yellow looks fabulous on you. I love a great sundress for summer. I love that the ladies clapped for your outfit, i would have joined them! I too pack less accessories and shoes on vacation, I like to pack lighter.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Dress is so very pretty from every angle. I love the color and print. Great bag and wedges too. Perfect Summery Look! <3

    I am doing a very special Skirt Collaboration series on the blog this week and I think you'd love it. Come take a peak. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/07/skirtmas-in-july-collaboration-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tatiana,
    Fixated on that outfit. I LOVE this dress! So wonderful - the print and yellow looks spectacular on you. I adore an extraordinary sundress for summer. I adore that the women applauded your outfit, I would have gone along with them! I too pack less extras and shoes traveling, I like to pack lighter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts