Oversized jacket

    Oversized jackets are a big trend now. I had been looking for one for a while, but I couldn't find the right fit. Sometimes things could look easier than they actually are. The right fit for a jacket is more than just the right length and size. It is also the correct fit of the shoulders and back, a loose fit in the chest area, and a proper waist placement. Only in this case, we would not feel constrained in movements and the jacket would look dignified on us.

    When I saw this jacket on an Anthropologie website with 40% off I didn't think long and ordered sizes S and M right away. I really wanted to get an oversized look and that jacket looked exactly like what I wanted. 

    When they arrived I put on my cashmere turtleneck despite the fact that it was at the beginning of September and tried them on. When I try things on I always try to wear the exact items I would wear with the ones I am buying.  Both jackets looked good on me, but I decided to stick with the smaller ones. The medium size looked very stylish and oversized on me, but it didn't give me the feeling that it was my item. The small one looked just slightly oversized, but I felt so good in it.

    Yes, maybe I wanted a more modern look, but I decided to stay with a more classic one. Fashion comes and goes, but style stays with us forever.








Jacket, Jeans, Earrings - Anthropologie, Turtleneck - Macy's, Boots - Steve Madden, 
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I cannot imagine a huge oversized jacket on you because you would be lost in it. This one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I are right, Madeline! It didn't look good on me. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. I love your oversized jacket - and the earrings! Very contemporary modern look. Thanks for joining #WowOnWednesday Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look Tatiana! I love the jacket, such a great plaid and very modern! I am a blazer kind of gal myself! The wide leg jeans with black booties look very stylish!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love this outfit, Tatiana! The jacket is magnificent. The plaid, the colors, the slightly oversized fit...all so beautiful! It looks amazing with the cropped denim, too. I am super inspired to recreate this look! Thanks for sharing and linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! I love, love those stilettos booties and how you paired it with the pants!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! They are one of my favorite booties in my closet.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful jacket! I love it with the cropped flared jeans. I bought a velvet jacket in the Anthropologie sale, they have such amazing clothes and accessories! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Emma! Anthropologie is one of my favorite company! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  7. That looks like such a cosy checked coat and it works so well with the jeans! Good idea to order two sizes and pick your favourite one :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you had a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts