Easily created outfit

     One week ago I was posing for my previous post in a light raincoat on a sunny day, it was 60 degrees outside.  And just a week later I was already wrapping myself in a warm, thick sweater and a winter coat while walking along the snow-covered streets of Philadelphia. This is all you need to know about the weather in our state.

    We had some errands to run in the city and I decided to wear something comfortable and warm. My choice fell on an all-black outfit with a leopard faux fur coat. This is one of my favorite combinations - all the items are of the same color, usually black in winter, with one contrasting item, in this case, a coat with a leopard print. It is easy to put together and it always works well, in my opinion.








Sweater, Cullotes, Coat, Earrings - Anthropologie, Boots - Steve Madden
Bag - Michael Kors, Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Great look, love that fun jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jacket! you look very stylish. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite look! Cropped trousers, heels, black and leopard! I love this look! That jacket is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look, Tatiana, but those heels in snow???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore heels in snow all the time back in Russia. Thank you very much, Madeline! Happy New year!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit Tatiana! I love a black look with the addition of that pretty leopard coat! Its a great length and the red lip is perfect!
    Merry Christmas and thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a chic outfit! Your leopard coat is gorgeous! Happy Holidays!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, this is such a fabulous outfit! I love the all black to allow the leopard coat to make a real big statement! I haven't worn any of my leopard coats yet this year and I have 3 or 4 different ones! Thanks for linking with me!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look! Love the gorgeous jacket!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That leopard print coat is such a fun statement with all of the black and it looks so cosy and comfortable for winter! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts