Christmas present

     I got this sweater as a Christmas present from my daughter's boyfriend. When I opened the gift and saw that it was a piece of clothes, I tensed up a little, as it is very difficult to please me with clothes. All my friends know that it is better not to give me any clothes, as I am very particular about many things such as quality, fit and style.

    But when I unfolded this sweater, I was very surprised because I really liked it... It was so me! In a store, I definitely would not pass by such a thing. I even asked Olga if she helped him with this purchase, and she honestly answered that he sent her three different options and this sweater was one of them. She also said that I would love the other two as well. What can I say?  I love men with great taste! 

    I knew right away that it was going to be another great option to wear with one of my favorite pieces in my closet (gifted vest). I couldn't wait when I got a chance to put it on. Last weekend we went to see our close friends in Maryland, and of course, I didn't miss the chance to show off my new sweater.








T-Shirt, Jeans, Earrings - Anthropologie, Sweater -Saks Fifth Avenue, Vest - Talbots
Boots - Steve Madden, Bag - Kate Spade, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Your daughter's boyfriend did a great job picking out that sweater! It's gorgeous and I love the sleeves!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift, this sweater is classy and chic! Your daughter's boyfriend has great taste!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thoughtful of him! That is such s good present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is so you--perhaps he gets who you are because he knows Olga so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, Madeline; and it is a good sign. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I am impressed with his choice! I love those sleeves and it does seem like you!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , it does look like me! Thank you very much, Mireille!

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is full of super soft shades and works so well with jeans and cognac boots! Thanks for sharing on #Chicandstylish Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing gift from your daughter's boyfriend. Styled beautifully, I love the bag and sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous sweater, Tatiana! Your daughter's boyfriend definitely has an eye for great style. And your vest is so cool, too. I love these soft neutrals together. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree with you, Shelbee! I love this sweater. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  9. What fun statement sleeves! that's a great gift and it layers so well with your best! How thoughtful of your daughter's boyfriend!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a good weekend :) Another hot one here, we had to leave the park as it was just too warm!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mica! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts