Time for our winter clothes

    Finally, it is officially time for our coats, warm scarves, and cardigans. Even on sunny days, I can feel the cold in the air the whole day long. I always wait for this time, but as soon as the cold days and snow come, I start dreaming badly about spring. We, humans, are interestingly created, we always want what is impossible at the moment.

    Back to my outfit... I have been totally sober from shopping lately, but I couldn't help myself when I saw those boots on-line. I added them to my shopping bag and waited for almost a month until I could buy them with a 40% off discount. Another pair of high heels in my closet, but I love them! They are very well made, I like the quality of the suede and, the most important thing, I feel good in them.

    Do you shop a lot lately?








Coat - Ralph Lauren, Turtleneck - Macy's, Jeans, Earrings - Anthropologie, Boots - Steve Madden
Bag - TJMaxx, Gloves - Friend's Gift, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. These boots are a gorgeous color. The entire outfit is fabulous and suits you. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute boots and work so well with the embellished jeans! It's great you were able to get them so reduced too! I bought myself a few things in the boxing day sales - 2 tees since I have been wearing tees so often, and a new wallet as mine was broken. Not planning to buy much more though, I have so many things to enjoy in my wardrobe already!

    Hope that your week is going well :) The rain has stopped and it's been sunny and warm since our 3 day lockdown was lifted which is nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, Mica! I have enough in my closet. Congratulations with your new finds! And thank you very much for your comment! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing, so many great pieces in this outfit! I love your boots and coat!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab look! Wonderful color combinations! Love your jeans!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have kept away from shopping for the past month or so but plan to go thrifting with my mom which means I will not spend much. This is a beautiful look: the details are very eye catching!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look GREAT and I really love your coat and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stylish outfit! I love the camel coat with the dark red sweater. Fabulous boots too! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, Tatiana! I really love the hem detail on your jeans and those boots are stunning! I have been trying not to shop very much other than thrifting, but I did just gave into a massive boot sale and bought more than one pair! In my humble opinion, there is no such things as too many shoes! Thanks for linking with me!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree with you! I can never get past a good pair of shoes. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  9. Just the most perfect outfit, I love it all - especially your jeans. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts