Accessories

    This outfit wasn't even supposed to be in my blog... It was a busy weekend and I wasn't planning to take any photos of my outfit, but my husband is always great at reminding me that we should remember about my blog. I looked at myself in the mirror right before I left the house and said: "Well, I think we can take photos of my outfit today". The answer was: "But there is nothing much for a photo shoot".  And he was right...

    I thought for a second, went to my bedroom, opened the drawer with my scarves, hats, gloves, and chose one of my scarves (why do I always forget about them?) which I talked about before here. It is a handmade scarf from my close friend. I added this scarf to my outfit and my outfit began to look different, much more interesting than it was before adding only one detail.

    That's why I want to say that we often underestimate the accessories in our outfits, although they sometimes play a deciding role in helping us add flavor to our looks.








Coat - Evealane, Sweater - Macy's, Jeans, Boots, Earrings - Anthropologie,  
Bag - Kate Spade, Scarf- Friend's gift, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Veivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful scarf, Tatiana. It was exactly what you needed to tie the whole outfit together. Love your trench coat worn over flared jeans
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good example of how to ad accessories. It lifts the hole outfit. And that beautiful bag does too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scarf, Tatiana, and I love the shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf is gorgeous! And yes! Accessories can really make an outfit stand out. Love these blues.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stylish Tatiana, loving that soft blue in the bag and scarf. Your images are fantastic too. Thanks for sharing at #WowOnWednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scarf look so chic! On the whole, this outfit looks so elegant!
    Best Wallet Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tatiana, this scarf is brilliantly striking! What a beautiful accessory! And your boots! Gosh, they are so, so good, too. This whole outfit is really chic and classic in the best possible way! I am all about the accessories adding the right amount of wow factor to an outfit. You have styled this beautifully! Thanks for linking with me, my friend. Have a happy holiday!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shelbee! I cannot agree more with you about accessories. They are big helpers in creating more interesting looks.

      Delete
  8. That scarf is such a beautiful piece! And I agree, adding a scarf or other accessory can really make such a difference with an outfit sometimes :)


    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The last link up for the year is live on my blog now if you want to link up again.

    Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mica! Happy New Year! Best wishes!

      Delete
  9. Hi Tatiana it’s Evan You look like a spy! Love the way your collar is up! Perhaps do that with most of your other coats later throughout the colder/ harsher weather seasons?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts