Favorite brand

      In creating this look, I didn't even notice that most of the items I wore today were from Anthropologie. I don't remember when exactly I started shopping there, but now I have many pieces in my wardrobe from that brand. The answer is simple - it is very easy to shop there.

      I found that most of the items from Anthropologie are true to size which I like very much. With them it is very rare that I order my size and it doesn't fit. I might not like how it looks on me, but it always fits right. Honestly, in the US I still don't know which size I need. It can be XXS or Medium depending on the brand. And even with the same brand sometimes it is so hard to guess which size to take in the fitting room to try. 

      The biggest disappointment for me is bottoms. In Europe and Russia I have never seen a size 00, but believe it or not, here, sometimes even that size could be too loose on me despite the fact that I have never worn XS before. My size was always Small. That's why every time when I go shopping I always take two or even three different sizes of a piece I like to the fitting room. It is frustrating and exhausting sometimes, just too much work.

      But after I tried on few pieces at Anthropologie, I have realized that almost everything from that brand fits me very well. Another thing is that I might not like how everything looks on me, but at least I don't bring three exactly the same tops or shorts to the fitting room to determine the size. Plus, they always have something interesting and unique. That's why I almost always check their website first if I am in the mood to treat myself. This is not a paid post at all, but just a little explanation about my outfit today.

      I bought these linen shorts on a big sale without trying them on and was sure they would fit me well. And I was not mistaken!

     What is your favorite brand?








Top, Shorts, Hat and Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Guess, Bag - Macy's
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Bracelet - Friend's gift


Linking up with:

Photos by Evgeny Verivski



Comments

  1. Anthropologie is one of my favourite brands too! I think that's why I love your style so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means so much for me, Maria! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. I have never shopped at Antropologie. I shall give IT atry. That is a great neutral Summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this whole look! I've never bought from Anthropologie before but I'm popping over for a look!
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about Chico's and the way their clothes fit me. I may not like how something looks on me, but the size is consistent--and mostly I love how their clothes look and make me feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember, Madeline! Chico's fits you very well and I have always loved how their clothes look on you!

      Delete
  5. What a very cute top, and I love the lemon on your hat! Thanks for linking up on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tatiana
    I love Anthropologie and have quite a few of their pieces for Fall. I buy them on-line Thrifting via POshmark at a great price. I do love the uniqueness and detail in their clothing. I do love Zara. I shop secondhand at times for pieces from Anthro.
    Love this casual and put together look with the lemoncello tee and linen shorts. You look lovely!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zara too! I went to New York a couple of weeks ago and I bought a few items from Zara. Thank you so much for your comment, Jess!

      Delete
  7. I know it is a little bit pricey, but I always buy their items on sale. Thank you very much for invitation, Julie! I will definitely join your Link Up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts