A dress for every season

      As I mentioned here , I can wear this dress the whole year around. I bought it last fall and I have been wearing it every season. You saw me wearing it in the winter twice here and here and now I want to show the easiest way to style it. The dress by itself! With a little addition of accessories.

      It was a perfect summer day for this dress - not hot and not humid. We had some errands to run and on our way home we just stopped by at the Ridley Creek State Park to take a few photos. I was happy we did it! Of course, we spent much more time there than we thought we would, but it was a good way to finish our day...

      I can definitely say that this dress is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe. Every time when I put it on I feel so comfortable and confident in it, it is the kind of item that belongs to me.

      I know it was a little bit pricey at first but it has paid me back already because I wear it non-stop. I just need to remember when I buy something I really love I pay not only for the item itself, but also for my confidence, comfort and joy!








Denim Dress - Anthropologie, Shoes - Steve Madden, Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray Ban,
Necklace - Express, Bracelet - Loft

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. You literally look incredible in everything you wear, but this dress is absolutely gorgeous - no wonder it's a favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, I love this dress--and you wear it so well. Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I totally love that dress! This is the best denim dress I have seen all season! Wonderfull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dark denim retro-looking dress and that you added a retro bow headband, too. =) Looking fab Tatiana!

    I am doing a very special all-skirts week of collaboration posts this week on the blog, come take a peak. =) The new Thursday Moda linkup just went live too! Thanks.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/07/skirtmas-in-july-collaboration-day-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so unique. I love the neckline and the length is a perfect midi!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful style and fit! I love the simplicity of this jean dress, and the classic look of a sundress. You look amazing and I love the hair bow that you added for your summer look.
    I think of price per wear as well, and if you love a garment and it is made well, you do get your moneys worth.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Jess! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  7. Your blue denim dress from Anthropologie looks very comfortable, stylish, practical and versatile. It's design is very attractive and I like the tailoring. You look lovely wearing it.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hairstyle, it has this cute vintage charm...

    http://www.editions-lumiere.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome dress! It is so flattering on you!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts