Changing style preferences

     I have never worn hats in the past... Never! When I was a child my mom was always trying to put something on my head and I always took it off. I hated any kind of headwear. Even after I had a sunstroke at the shore when I was ten years old, I still didn't learn my lesson.

     Surprisingly, three years ago we went to a local hat store at Cape May, NJ and I tried a hat there just for fun. Evgeny looked at me and said that I looked very pretty. I didn't believe him, but later I found it in our car. He bought that hat for me even though I said that I am not going to wear it.

     Three years later I already have three hats in my closet and I have started to wear them not only at the shore, but in my daily life. I think that hats add style and make outfits look more polished.

     Do you wear hats in your daily life?






Happy Friday, everyone!


Comments

  1. Cute outfit, Tatiana. The hat look fantastic on you. I wear hats when I walk to protect my face from the sun. Sometimes in the past I have worn Eastern hats. I like hats and think of them as one more accessory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! I have never heard about Eastern hats before, but I checked on Google and now I know what you are talking about. I always learn something new from you!

      Delete
  2. I love this cute yet sophisticated look Tatiana. The hat works wonderfully on you. I adore the cut of your dress, the neckline and sleeves especially xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see you join our The Good Buy/Good-Bye Book in July! The theme is Summer hats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you very much for the invitation. I will join it with pleasure!

      Delete
  4. I think just about everyone feels awkward wearing hats, I don't know why. I so agree they finish off an outfit. Your hat is perfect for this look. Love the entire outfit. I do wear hats, but it's still hard for me not to be self conscious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally with you, Amy! Sometimes it is very awkward, but I decided not to give up on hats! Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  5. I love hats but I'm a little self conscious about wearing them at times. I wear them more on vacation than in daily life. You look beautiful in your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How super is your dress - fruit seems to be the theme at the moment. Do hope you'll stop by and join my #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! I am so glad that one hat showed up in your car :) A hat definitely suits you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is right. You look stunning with a hat. Really classic. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts