Something from my daughter

      I have already shown a few items that I got from my daughter. When she moved away to New York I asked her not to throw away any items she doesn't want to wear anymore. Since then she has been storing a box of unwanted items for me to look at every once in a while. And every time when we visit her we take the box home to donate to the church.

      But, first, I always go through her "unwanted items" box and try some of them on. And, even though our age and style are different, sometimes I get so lucky and find something interesting and appropriate for myself.

      Today I was wearing an outfit form Olga's box. The top still had a tag on and the pants fitted me pretty well except for the length, but I will fix that easily. We went out on Friday night and I felt so good, as if I had gone shopping and bought something new... Of course, I will keep it in my closet for a while.

      Thank you, Olga!








Top and Earrings - Express, Pants - French Connection, Shoes - BCBGeneration
Necklace - Anthropologie, Clutch -Gucci, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. These pants are very interesting and lovely colors! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when you get to get clothes from your daughter - my daughter gives me a few things too! After all these years of her pinching my clothes I'm loving it haha xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! It looks fabulous on you. Your daughter has a great taste in clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paisley and love this outfit. You and Olga have such style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, I always learn something new from you. I have never heard the "paisley" word before. Of course, I Googled it and now I know what it means. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. This outfit is stunning and timeless. You styled it in such a great way that it doesn't look like you rioted your daughter's closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful look Tatiana! isn't it wonderful to find pieces from your daughter's closet she no longer wants. The colors in the pant is beatiful and I can see these rich jewel tones for Fall as well.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful, Jess! I totally agree with you. Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  7. Love those fun paisley pants. They are elegant and comfy. Great monochrome look, Tatiana. I cannot believe those were your daughter's pants.

    Welcome join my Tuesdays monthly linkup. It is the last Tuesday of every month, also join my Thursday Moda every week and share your beautiful style, Thanks!! =)) Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ada! Unfortunately, I missed your link up this time, too much going on... But I will definitelly join it next month!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts