Skirts vs pants

      I noticed that I don't have too many skirts in my wardrobe. It is not that I don't like them, I just feel more comfortable in pants or jeans. Pants and jeans give me more freedom of movement, my stride is wider and faster. And I  do not need to worry about strong wind which could lift them up and make me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

      Skirts are a different story. I think that skirts make me feel more feminine and elegant. I move slower and my movements are calmer and softer; my steps are narrower and more careful, especially in a pencil skirt. I don't want to rush and walk fast under any circumstances.

      Skirts for me are just for different state of my mind, and sometimes I really need to wear them. Especially when I want to stop constant running and just enjoy the moment.



 
  




Sweater - Ralph Lauren, Skirt - NY&Company, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Marino Orlandi, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Brooch - Friend's gift, Earrings - Express


Linking up with:
http://www.michellespaige.com                    



Photos by Alexey Muzychenko and Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I feel like a different person in trousers rather than a dress or skirt. Crazy really! Love your outfit and enjoyed the setting in your photos. Hope you are having a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Maria! Thank you very much! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of the skirt and those leopard print shoes are fab! I prefer trousers but sometimes I'm just in the mood to wear a skirt or dress. Trousers are more practical for my lifestyle.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Emma!Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous. I also wear jeans and pants a ton and don't have too many skirts. This one is just pretty and a great option for spring and summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like skirts especially in the summer. I love the color of this one, Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts