Versatile cardigan

      This cardigan definitelly has become one of my most favorite items in my closet. Every time I put it on it gives me a feeling that I look more stylish. It is interesting, but I haven't worn this cardigan in the way I was supposed to. I bought it with a long yellow dress and have never put these two items together. But I am sure I will, because I really liked that combination.

       Instead of that, I wore it with culottes here, jeans here, and a different dress here. And I like this cardigan almost with every bottom I have in my wardrobe. It is definitelly a very versatile piece.

      Today I am wearing this cardigan with trousers I recently bought on sale at Anthropologie. And again, even with wide-leg pants it looks pretty good. It seems to me that the length of this cardigan adds more style and unusualness to the image. Every time when I put it on I see how passersby examine my outfits and make compliments.








Cardigan and Trousers - Anthropologie, Top - Joe Fresh, Shoes - Nine West,
Bag and Belt - Michael Kors, Earrings - Cache', Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love this outfit, Tatiana, especially the accent pieces (belt and earrings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! I am trying to include them more often in my outfits.

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked back at your culottes and cardigan post in May 2017. What an edgy outfit. Love it! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure does look very good. Fabulous trousers and great backdrops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardigan. I've never worn one that long before but it looks fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Maria! I remember when I tried this cardigan on in a store I wasn't sure if I liked it. But I have never regretted that I bought it, I wear it very often.

      Delete
  6. another stunning look. You can carry off this look so very well

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic and pretty! Those pants are to die for!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree this will go with anything. You've styled the cardigan perfectly here! You look fabulous
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is sooo stylish, I love the wide leg trousers. I wore some today for a shoot and will have that post up next week hopefully - having received them for a present a few years ago I've not worn them for ages, so it was nice to get to know them again! Hope to see you on the #chicnadstylish #linkup this week. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jacqui! I will definitely check you blog to see how you styled your wide leg trousers. Of course, I will join your link up!

      Delete
  10. Black and white is always beautiful, elegant and classy. Love those pants and how elegant you look in them. Anthropologie always has such special, unique pieces, Tatiana. =)

    The first Sunday of each month I co-host a linkup with 2 friends so please join this month's "The Sunday Showcase" (linked below) and welcome by each Thursday for my style linkup. Thanks and Happy June, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-sunday-showcase-linkup-june-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ada! I will definitely join your link up!

      Delete
  11. Versatile wholesale womens cardigans are very popular in any season, and they can match well no matter which style they are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts