Philadelphia in bloom

      One of the most beautiful times of all seasons is when trees, bushes and flowers are finally waking up from a long winter sleep, and bringing unrepeatable colors and aromas to our lives. I am always amazed at how our Mother Nature mixes and matches all colors together in incredible way that she only knows, and how perfect they look together.

      Yesterday we had a great time in Philadelphia and I mixed and matched in my outfit items which have been in my closet for a long time.  Nothing new - just my "old trusted friends" in which I feel confident. One of them being my red shoes.

      I believe I bought my first red heels when I was twenty years old and since then they have been a permanent part of my wardrobe. Suede, patent, leather - I had them all at different stages of my life. I think that a pair of red shoes is always the answer when my outfit looks boring or not interesting enough.

      And every time before I say "Goodbye" to my current pair I am already in search of a new one. Do you have a pair of shoes in your wardrobe which you constantly replace?










Sweater and Pants - Anthropologie, Shirt - Ralph Lauren, Shoes - BCBGeneration, Bag - Arcadia,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - Jones New York

Linking up with:


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Beautiful blooms and that colorful pom sweater is so unique! I love Anthro and how all their pieces stand out in the best way. Personally I'm always replacing my black flats. As trends change and I wear them out I get an updated pair to be my new go-to.
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with me, Kristin! You just reminded me that I also need a pair of black flats. I totally agree with you about Anthropologie. They have many interesting items.

      Delete
  2. Red heels are a fun closet staple. I have to say a pair of chic black heels are my go to that I always have in my closet!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ruth! Yes, a pair of black heels is another "must have" in my closet too!

      Delete
  3. I wore red ankle boots last week on the blog! Fantastic shoes and a fantastic look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked your blog, Nancy! You look stunning in those boots! Thank you very much for your comment.

      Delete
  4. Love the colorful pompom vest. perfect with the red pumps! They are perfect for spicing up any look where you want your shoes noticed! lovely flowers too.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a pretty setting! You look wonderful in your pom pom jumper! Love the red heels - they add so much drama xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sweater. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts