Sunny sweater

       Originally I am from south part of Russia and I have noticed that people from warmer regions tend to wear brighter colors in their daily life, not only on vacations. I remember when I visited Moscow for the first time I was really surprised and even shocked that almost everybody wore something grey, black or dark navy. For a girl from a sunny place it looked so boring and plain. I came home after my visit and couldn't stop talking about it for weeks.

      After I moved to the US I have noticed that my palette of colors has actually changed for calmer colors. But sometimes I really miss the way I styled clothes before. When I saw this sweater in a store it reminded me how much I loved to wear yellow and decided to buy it. Why not? Who said that I am not allowed to wear it unless I am in a resort region? Probably it is all only in my head.

      I am happy with this my purchase. It is a great color for spring plus it is 100% merino wool for only $37.50.








Sweater here and Pants here - Anthropologie, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Marino Orlandi
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - Loft, Necklace - Kenneth Cole, Bracelet - Friend's gift  


Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. Tatiana, I remember in Paris the stores were filled with bright colored clothes, but the streets were filled with people wearing black. Wear the yellow, I say. Our world needs more color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are just fabulous! I love the pattern and the color you chose to pair it with!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trousers - I just went to buy a pair but they are selling out fast! No wonder - what a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great in this outfit, love both the trousers and your jumper! Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. tatiana, you look adorable. love it how you accesorised purple pendant and bagles to go with pants.
    https://www.modlotus.com/chic-office-wear-j-crew-black-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater paired with those flared pants!!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I couldnt do that! Wear black navy and grey all of the time! I love color too! Your bright yellow sweater is striking on you, I love the sillouete with your pallazo pants. Beuatiful! your hair looks wonderful pulled back too. I am hoping to experiment with some hairstyles for summer.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, you have gorgeous hair! Thank you very much for you comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts