Rainy day

      Very frequently rain changes in people's plans. A week ago I made a reservation in one of my favorite restaurants to have dinner with our friends and listen to live jazz.  I was planning to wear light gray pants and a white sweater, but constant rain didn't let me do it. Who would wear light colors on rainy fall days? I changed my mind and decided to wear black jeans and a top.

      Well...., the rain changed my outfit, but not our dinner plans. The food was delicious, the performance was excellent, and, the mostly important, the company was warm and sincere. We had a great time together despite the weather!










Cardigan, Jeans ans Necklace - Anthropologie, Top - J.Crew, 
Shoes - Michael Kors, Bag - Valentina
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Great Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see Katya and Igor. Looks like a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! Yes, we had a great time together!

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous - the umbrella is perfect for a rainy day :-)
    XO Martina from Munich
    www.lady50plus.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like my kind of evening. I enjoy listening to live jazz too. love your chic look with your black jeans and your cardigan is gorgeous, love the style!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party. Nice classic black and white look. Your umbrella is a head turner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts