New type of look

       I bought every item from this outfit separately and at different periods of time. The brown tank-top was hanging in my closet for almost a year until I decided to try it on with one of my favorite tops. When I added these pants I realized that every item from this look has the same basic color, but different undertones - from beige to brown.

     When I looked to the mirror I couldn't say right away that I liked it. It was different from what I usually wear, but at the same time I couldn't say "No" to this look. I found it pretty interesting and stylish. I added some accessories and showed it to my main expert - Evgeny. He didn't look like he was impressed at first either. But we both decided to give it a try.

     And at the end of the day it actually all worked out! I got compliments from people on the streets and I felt very comfortable and confident wearing my new creation.

     Well..., it is a little bit different, but who says that we can not experiment?










Happy Sunday, everyone!



Tank-top, Top, Pants and Accessories - Anthropologie, Shoes - Steve Madden,
Bag - Marco Buggiani, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Bracelet - Friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Popular Posts