New York trip

     Last Friday we went to New York to finally get our Russian travel passports, and decided to stay there over night. I was very happy about this decision, because this city impacts me so positively. Every time I go there I feel very inspired;  this city makes me believe that everything is possible if you really want something (of course, if you are working hard towards your goals).

     And the most exiting thing is that we get a chance to spend time together with my daughter, Olga. She lives in New York and loves being there so much. We had a great time together and enjoyed every minute spent together.

     That night I wanted to feel comfortable and at the same time dressed up. In New York it is almost impossible to wear heels because there is always too much walking, even though you are not planning to go far at first. That why I chose a pair of the most comfortable shoes  in my closet - wedges. They are very stable and not that high.

      Also, you can never go wrong with a black and white outfit - it is my favorite combination.







    We had a great time together and as soon as Evgeny and I left, we started to plan our next trip to this wonderful city!





Blouse - Ralph Lauren Denim&Supply, Cullotes - Anthropologie, Shoes - Aldo,
Bag - Rossella D, Earrings - Macy's, Necklace - Friend's gift,
Bracelet - Express


Photos by Evgeny Verivski
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts