Day in jeans

      It is interesting, but the word "jeans" means rest for me. No matter how fancy they are, I always feel very casual and laid-back when I wear them. Usually, they don't need much attention in terms of accessories and special tops because they go well almost with everything.

     The jeans I am wearing today needed a little bit extra work because they were already a statement piece in the whole outfit. That's why I had to be careful with a top and accessories, I didn't want to overload the whole look.

      I love wearing jeans on days when I want to feel relaxed and cool. They make me feel young and carefree. And I am still looking for a perfect pair of jeans - the ones with great fit and shape, but at the same time - simple and casual style.

     Which brands of jeans do you prefer?










Top - Zara, Jeans - Free People, Shoes - BCBGeneration, Bag - Valentina,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings and Bracelet - Friend's gift


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts