I hate bows

      I still remember how much I hated bows when I was a little girl. Every time when my Mom tied a big bow on the top of my head I took it of as soon as I went outside, and hid somewhere. I don't know how many bows I lost.

      Since than I've been always avoiding any clothes or accessories with bows, I just hate them and I cannot even explain why. Sometimes they look too girly to me and sometimes they look like "Babushka" (grandmother) style.

      I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered this blouse-sweater. When it came in the mail I didn't even want to try it on, but later I decided that since it is in my house already, I'll give it a try.

     Well..., I look at the mirror now and I am still not sure if I like it. I feel myself like an old school teacher. But I decide to try it on with different kind of clothes, definitely not with this style of skirt. May be a pair of jeans or printed pants. I will think about it and show you if I find the way to keep this item in my closet.




      I also tried a pair of high boots. What do you think, which one is better?





Blouse-sweater - Anthropologie, Skirt - Express, Boots - Nina New York, High Boots - Nine West, Bag - Arcadia, Earrings and Ring - TJMaxx 

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/ 

Comments

  1. Fantastic post, i very like your combination :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar reaction to bows (and I don't know why), but I feel like they are just not me. I have had a few tops with bows; I tried. But in the end, I don't think I am a bow person. The outfit looks great on you--are you comfortable in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Madeline, I am not comfortable in it! I feel old and I don't know why... Looks like I am not a bow person either.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts