Head-wear

      I don't like any kind of head-wear. It always makes feel very uncomfortable - my head starts inching, me hair becomes static, my hairstyle looks awful after I take a hat or beret of. That's why I am trying to avoid wearing anything on my head.

      Recently I was cleaning the scarfs/gloves/hats area of my closet and found a bunch of hats and berets. I put one of them on and showed it to Evgeny. Surprisingly, he said that he loved this purple beret on me, I went to a mirror and looked at myself closer... I don't know...

     He asked me to wear it today even though I wasn't sure about this particular beret, and he suggested to  take a few pictures. After that I will be able to decide If I want to keep it or just through it away. I didn't complain, especially today, with 28 degrees outside.




     We went shopping and I was surprised that for the first time it didn't bother me at all. Well, maybe I will keep it for a while in my wardrobe.




      Do you wear any head-wear?


Coat - Jessica Simpson, Boots - Libby Edelman, Sweater - Chapter Club, Leggins - Joe Fresh,  
Beret - Betmar New York,  Bag - Makowski, Gloves - Guanti, Sunglasses - Coach

Not Dressed As Lamb

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love the hat and the whole outfit. Here are other ways to think of wearing it--pulled more forward over your forehead. (just a thought)
    http://www.taghats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Beret-Hats-for-Women.jpg
    http://www.taghats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Womens-Beret-Hat.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! I love both berets, especially the pink one. I decided to experiment more with head-wear.

      Delete
  2. Very nice entry, I also like hats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts