Unwanted sweater

      I was greatly uncertain when I got this sweater as a part of my order. I liked the color and quality, but it was too short and it was complicated to find the right bottom for it. It definitely didn't work with skinny jeans and pants, or low-rise waist bottoms. At first, I decided I didn't want this sweater.

      I was about to return it, but decided to give it one last shot with a pair of gray trousers I had in my closet for a couple of years. I think it was a good try. I like how they go together, plus 100% wool will keep me warm in these cold winter days. I also like the design, I think it looks interesting and different from my other sweaters.







       I decided to leave it in my closet. Again, something fresh and original.


Sweater - Anthropologie, Pants - similar Loft, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Valentina
Necklace - NY&Company, Earrings - Evgeny's gift

Photo by Evgeny Verivski

 http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love how you risk buying things that are a bit different. This sweater is unique and it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! It is exactly what I decided to do - try new and unusual things!

      Delete
  2. Замечательная вещь и, наверно, очень приятная в носке.
    В целом, с украшениями, очень элегантно. Кусочек осени!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Действительно вешь очень приятная в носке, комфортная и теплая. Удивительно, но получила много комплиментов в этот день!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts