Something new

      I've never worn a poncho in my life. I've always thought that it is an uncomfortable and weird-looking piece which would make me look unshaped and bulky. I was sure that the poncho is definitely not my type of clothes.

      But one day I stopped by at TJMaxx looking for something warm and cozy, something new and interesting. My eyes stopped at the print right away, than I touched it and it felt so soft and thick, exactly what I was looking for in the fall season. I grabbed that sweater right away, but it turned out ti be a poncho. I was so disappointed, I hung it back and continued searching. Nothing...

      I came back and took the poncho again, looked at it closer and decided to try it on. "At least I prove to myself that I was right with my conviction" - I thought.

      But, surprisingly, I loved how it looked on me. I can wear it with a thin top in warmer weather, or a warmer sweater underneath for colder weather; I can wear it with jeans or with dressy pants, and it gives me plenty of movement.

      It turned out as a great find and it is definitely something new and interesting in my wardrobe!








Poncho - Elsamanda, Top - Gap, Jeans - Anthropologie, Boots - Mark Nason Vero Cuoio,
Bag - Arcadia, Earrings - Loft, Ring - TJMaxx

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

Comments

Popular Posts