A skirt for every season

     It is the third time that I am wearing this skirt in my blog. Surprisingly I realized that it goes well for every season. First time it was during the summer time in a post Last days of summer, second time - during the fall season Second Chance, and now in a middle of January  I am wearing this skirt again. Isn't unusual?

      The most interesting thing that I feel very comfortable wearing this item in each season. And I think I look very appropriate in it , because it looks right to me with my every outfit. Honestly, I've never had that experience before My wardrobe has always been divided by each season; but not anymore. Now it has an item I can wear the whole year around.

      I love how this skirt looks with a warm, cozy, winter sweater and at the same time I like it with a sleeveless top.

     The only one detail is missing in my today's outfit - thick gray tight. With them my look will be totally complete, polished and trendy. I'll work on it.




Boots - Betsey Johnson


      It was a very interesting moment today  when I chose two pairs of shoes for this look, tried them both and didn't like how this pair matched with the skirt. But Evgeny suggested to take pictures in both ways and it turned out that on photos I like these boots much more than previous one. Even though they didn't look right for me at first in the mirror.





Sweater and skirt - Anthropologie, Boots - Steve Madden
Earrings - TJMaxx, Bag - Arcadia


Photos by Evgeny Verivski



Linking up with: http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

Comments

Popular Posts