One-time-wear sweater

      I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear last Christmas and at the last moment, one day before the holiday, I stopped by at Springfield Mall looking for something new and fresh. I decided to wear something red. I went through a few stores and couldn't find anything interesting with good quality.

     I almost gave up, my last try was Express store. Nothing...,  but in the back of the store, in the sale area, I saw something red. Well, it is not an interesting, special peace (like I was looking for), just a regular sweater, but at least it was red. I bought it and decided that it was going ti be Ok for one-time wear.

     One year later, when I was changing my wardrobe for this winter, I found that sweater and decided to give it a try, to work with it a little bit more, and it turned out as a pretty good office look. I like it! Probably, I will keep for a while.


     What do you think?








Sweater, Pants - Express, Shirt - Loft, Shoes - Nine West, Belt - Calvin Klein, Bag - Valentina, Earrings - Loft, Necklace - Express, Ring - Friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts