Second Chance

      I was going to throw this top away because I couldn’t find any reason to keep it. I haven’t worn it in a couple of years..., I just didn’t like how it looked on me. Every time when I tried to pair this item with any bottoms, there was always something I didn’t like - the proportions, or the length, or a combination of colors. It didn't adorn me.

      Two weeks ago I started changing my wardrobe to the fall and winter seasons and accidentally put the top and a skirt I am wearing today on a couch next to each other, and to my big surprise I liked how it looked together. I tried them on right away and realized that I just created a new look by accident.

       First of all, I extended the season for the skirt which I almost hid until next spring, because I thought it was a summer piece. And, second of all, this top got a chance to live in my closet for a little bit longer. I love when it happens!







To our fabulousness, Ladies!



Top - Gap, Skirt -Anthropologie, Shoes - BCBGeneration,  Bag - Arcadia
Necklace here and Ring similar here - Effy

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts