Another item from Olga

      Today I want to show something I would never buy for myself.

      It was another regular box from Olga (my daughter) with items she didn't want to wear anymore. I always go through her cloth before they go into the donation pile, and always find something interesting for me. This time it was a top I am wearing today.

      At first, I thought it was way too much for me - not my style, not age-appropriate for me, not the quality I usually prefer. But again, I was so wrong with all my convictions... It turned out this top has great fit and quality, it is very appropriate for my age and it definitely is my style. I loved how edgy and sharp it looks.







      Another interesting and different piece from my girl. Thank you, Olga!
Great choice, I love it!


Top - Gracia, Skirt - Express, Boots - Nine West, Tights - Express, Bag - RossellaD,  
Jewelry - Alfany

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Not Dressed As Lamb

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts