Office look

      In the winter time it is always hard to keep my outfits looking interesting. In our area the cold season is much longer than the warm season. Due to that season, we have to work harder during the cold days to come up with new outfits and not to get bored wearing the same cloth every day.  At the end of January I feel like I matched and wore every item in my closet many times, but at the same time I don't want to buy anything new because spring is coming soon. 

      Winter also makes me a little lazy about thinking about what to wear, because most of the time we cover up with coats and jackets. No one would see what is underneath. But I am still trying not to give up, I still want to look professional and interesting at work and after.

      Today I want to show my usual outfit for the office. Nothing special, just different combination of the items you have seen before. 



  




Sweater and Tights - Express, Shirt - Ralph Lauren, Skirt - Loft, Boots and Belt - Michael Kors
Bag - Arcadia, Necklace - Lucky Brand


@notlamb
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, New hair-do? looks good. I wish I could wear boots more comfortably--I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts