Last days of summer

   I know that after Labor Day we are not supposed to wear white, but what can I do if it's my favorite color? White goes well with every color I know, and I love any combination with it. In my opinion white makes every outfit fresher and more festive, adds brightness and youth.

      Last days of summer I really try to spend more time outside wearing something light and feeling relaxed. I chose a white top and bag right before I put them away until the next spring.

      Today I had a free morning, and my husband and I decided to go to Media to have a cup of coffee... Something I still miss in the US is going to a small, cozy, quiet cafe and getting a tiny china cup of wonderful, well-made espresso. Sitting outside and having a light chat with some friends or family members. No food or dessert, just the perfect little cup of coffee!


       Are you ready for the Fall?


 





Top - Anthropologie, Skirt - Anthropologie, Shoes - BCBGeneration here, 
Bag - Arcadia, similar here, Necklace, Bracelet - friend's gift
Earrings - NY&Company

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts