Knitted jacket

    This outwear is something between a sweater and a cardigan which gives more comfort and relaxation, but it has the shape of a jacket. Usually, jackets are more tight-fitted and do not give the same freedom of movement as knitted items, that's why this knitted jacket is a real find for me. 

    It has been in my closet for three years already and I still wear it with great pleasure. I am surprised that it is still in great shape even though I wear it non-stop during wintertime. It goes equally well with a t-shirt and a cashmere turtleneck, which gives me more opportunity to wear it all the way from October to April. 

    Today my choice fell on a denim shirt and gray jeans, which made my look simple and casual. And thanks to the olive-colored suede, I elevated it a little bit...








Jacket, Denim Shirt - Anthropologie, Jeans - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Steven Madden
Bag -Michael Kors, Earrings - Express,  Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. That's a good option for when it's not that cold. And a lovely print! Have a great start of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy! Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  2. Great jacket, Tatiana. As always, you look marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pretty statement jacket. I am looking forward to starting to wear some layers: I have many different jackets waiting for me in my closet.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket has a lovely print and combination of colors. I can see why you like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely statement jacket! It looks so nice with the double denim and does look very cosy - beautifully colourful too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jacket is a fabulous fall/winter piece! Loving how you styled it with denim here. :)


    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber


    Visit AvecAmber.com
    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful jacket, I love the floral pattern! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts