Casual weekend

     I bought this sweatshirt a couple of months ago to serve as home clothes or sportswear for walking in the park. I usually divide my wardrobe into home-wear and street-wear clothes and I have never worn home clothes in public places until this fall. Last weekend I decided to break my rule again...

    We were going to see our friends in Maryland and when I started thinking about my outfit I realized that I didn't want anything complicated and glamourous. I wanted something most comfortable and convenient, something I would feel at home in.

    After several unsuccessful attempts, I reached into the drawer with home clothes, and as soon as I put this sweatshirt on I realized that this was exactly the feeling I was trying to achieve. It was my second time when I borrowed an item from my home wardrobe and something is telling me that it is not the last.








Sweatshirt - Calvin Klein, Joggers, Boots, Earrings - Anthropologie, 
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. I agree with Nancy--I think red is a good color for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! You too!
      I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Great casual outfit! The boots and bag add a lovely dressy touch to it. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on #Chicandstylish. I love the sweatshirt and have been looking out for one. They are just the job for the climate and current situation. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fabulous sweater definitely has a place in the street clothes pile as well. Love the color and it really suits you too. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Tatiana! I have been looking at sweatshirts myself. I bought some very nice joggers and want something for casual wear. Love the red with the cowl neck on you. The cargo joggers are very stylish with it too!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstyish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jess! I bought this sweatshirt at TJMaxx for only $19.99.

      Delete
  6. Red is a beautiful colour on you and this looks like such a comfortable jumper! the cowl neck is a cute touch :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :) Too hot to do much here so we are staying at home doing Christmas crafts :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to believe that it could be hot somewhere, Mica! Thank you very much! Have a lovely week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts