Shaking up my closet

    Maybe because we skipped the spring season, or maybe it has just been my state of mind lately, but I am really in a mood to wear something light almost every time we go out. I am probably still in that mood because I didn't have a chance to wear all of those shades of white during the warm season (stay-at-home situation).

    I feel like Mother Nature is trying to compensate for all the craziness we have been dealing with because of the pandemic by giving us such gorgeous, warm, and soft autumn. Every day it is such a joy to see all the beautiful colors of trees and bushes and feel the warmth and coziness.

    On Saturday we had plans to get together for dinner with my friends and I chose a warmer sweater and a vest for spending time outside. I also decided to wear off-white trousers before the cloudy and rainy days are here already. All the items I wore that day have been in my closet for a couple of years already, and when I put them on I liked the result.

    Recently I went through my wardrobe and realized that I haven't bought anything new for this season. I feel like I don't need to go shopping for a while now, I just need to shake my closet up and turn on my creative part more often. 

    Do you shop a lot these days?








Sweater, Trousers, Earrings - Anthropologie, Vest - Talbots, Shoes - Steve Madden,
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. I have shopped a lot more than I should these past months. I do love light neutrals during this time of the year.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very inspired to wear these winter whites myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look! You look fab!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time you show this vest, I send the pics to my friend--and it makes her so happy to see it. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see I love this vest so much! Thank you very much for giving it to me, Madeline!

      Delete
  5. Such great layering with the vest! You wear it so well! It's nice you are having a warmer autumn :) We have had a very hot spring and it felt more like summer - I hope it's not a sign of another bad bushfire filled summer to come :(

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts