Autumn mood

    It finally hit me that autumn has come: crisp air, shorter days, leaves on the ground. Last Saturday was a perfect fall day when I wanted to cover myself with something up to my face for the first time in this season... It is time for my turtleneck collection. 

    Creating this outfit, I wanted to fit it into the colors of autumn. That's why I chose my dress with a darker print that screams "Fall" which I usually wear only during the fall season. I decided to add my super warm turtleneck which I wear in the wintertime because I didn't want to put any outerwear on. And a little touch with a beret..., not a big fan, but I think it completed my look pretty well.

    We went to take pictures in the park and I was amazed by how beautiful it was there. But it looks like nature is looking forward to next season... Are you ready for winter?








Dress, Sweater, Tights, Beret, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Vince Camuto,
Bag, Belt - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. You almost blend in! Fall has such beautiful colors, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is hard to see my dress at some photos. I love fall colors too. Thank you very much, Nancy!

      Delete
  2. You look great, Tatiana. I like the beret. I also love seeing Ridley Creek State Park, so thank you for that. I miss that Park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you very much, Madeline! Yes, it is Ridley Creek Park and there is plenty of space to take pictures. I love this place too.

      Delete
  3. Those colors match the leaves! Ours have come and gone but I was glad to capture some beautiful pictures of the trees!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this season has almost gone, but we all got a chance to capture those beautiful colors on our pictures. Have a great weekend, Mireille!

      Delete
  4. The turtleneck over the dress is a wonderful choice! The fall colors make me feel cozy.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lovely! I have the same feelings. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Very stylish autumnal outfit! I love the beret! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress! You layer it well and I like how it matches the colours in the leaves so nicely! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend! We put all our Christmas decorations up :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mica! Good for you! We are planning to put our Christmas tree up this week. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts