Another tie-dyed item?

       Well..., a few posts ago I said that I was not a big fan of tie-dye prints, but it looks like I am changing my mind about that statement. I have a second tie-dye item in my closet and I really like it.

      When I saw this button-down shirt I couldn't help myself. First of all, the leopard print is one of my favorite ones, that's why this blouse caught my eye right away. But when I looked at it closer I realized that it was not exactly animal print, it was tie-dye print which looked like the animal one. 

      I ordered it right away to see how it looks in real life and when it came I wasn't disappointed. It is a very well made piece that would be very comfortable to wear even on hot days because rayon is a pretty thin fabric with a cool feeling. 

     This time I went a bit further and included two animal print items in my outfit (usually I am very careful with those prints). A pair of jeans helped me dilute those pieces and made my outfit look less aggressive. 

      It looks like I am becoming a big fan of tie-dye prints now, which means I am learning something new about myself and changing constantly.








Shirt, Jeans, Belt, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Kate Spade,
Necklace - Free People, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski
 
 Linking up with:
 
 
 

Comments

  1. These jeans look super hot on you! And what a fabulous blouse! Fantastic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pick up the print in the shirt and shoes. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse looks so silky! Love the lines of this outfit! Gorgeous!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blouse and you look fabulous! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look elegant in everything even jeans! I love the whole look, thanks for sharing today. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, but this is a special sort of tie dye, very classy! I love how you styled the blouse. Thanks for linking at '#WowOnWednesday Tatiana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that take on tie dye - so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun top! The two printed pieces look so good together with the jeans too! this is a lovely outfit on you :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts