Desired dress

      I have been eyeing this dress for months waiting for it to go on sale. I don't work at Anthropologie anymore but I am still a big fan of this branch of the Urban Outfitters Company, and of course, I still shop there with big pleasure. It was love at first sight but, as you may know, I am the type of person who buys original-price items very, very rear. 

       And finally, after two months I saw that this dress went on sale. I understand that our summer is over and I didn't get a chance to wear it the whole warm season, but there will be always another summer and the style of this dress will allow me to wear it in the future and still feel in trend.

       It is a high quality garment, I would say it is still a pretty classic design, with a beautiful bright color. I think it is a great find for $49.98 and I am sure it will stay in my closet for the next few years.








Dress (here), Shoes - Anthropologie, Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - Gift from Olga,
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:



Comments

  1. What a ***fabulous*** dress on you, so glad you got it. It would have been worth full price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, i am very happy with this purchase. Thank you very much, Kim!

      Delete
  2. I do love a high low hem line and the color is gorgeous. The dress looks like it was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, love this dress! Thank you very much, Nancy!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No, it is rayon, very soft and comfortable. Thank you very much, Madeline!

      Delete
  4. Very chic! I love pink and it's complimented by your black mules and darling earrings. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress on you! I love the high low hem, the tiered style and pink. The color looks wonderful with your complexion and I love it with the black heels. Great price too!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful dress! I love the colour and the high low hemline. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing Desired dress idea. I really like it. xoxo street style fashion for women

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful dress! the bright pink looks so good on you and I can see why you had to have it - great deal on sale and I hope you do get to wear it a lot more! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you had a wonderful weekend! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts