Sporty Chic look

       Slowly but surely we are moving towards the cooler days. Let's admit that now the summer is over. In the city there are still lots of flower pots everywhere on the streets, trees and grass are still pretty green, but when even a slight wind blows we can feel right away that it is not the same breeze anymore... It is sharper and cooler. 

      It is also time for something warmer and cozier than what I wore just a couple of weeks ago. Today we went for a little stroll in Philadelphia, and this time I wanted to feel comfortable and relaxed, I didn't want to dress up like I usually do. That's why I chose a soft, slightly oversized sweatshirt with stretchy pants, a pair of my suede heels with sparkly earrings which helped me to elevate my look a little bit.

      It was the first day when I really felt the breath of autumn. It is time to switch our wardrobes for a long season of cold weather. Are you ready?








Sweatshirt - Calvin Klein, Pants - Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes - Nine West,
Bag - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - TJMaxx

Photos by Evgeny Verivski
 
Linking up with:
 

Comments

  1. Very elegant. I like to wear sweaters, but wished it was still summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your oversized sweater looks so cozy chic and I love the color! This is such a beautiful look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrals are so elegant even with a sport twist! Pretty!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your elegant neutral-colored outfit. It's perfect for transitioning between the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I am definitely ready, our weather on the West Coast is not cooperating! This is our warmest time of year. I love your soft fall look, however. The pink color is so calming and flattering!!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pastels in the fall! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah I love this look so much! You look so elegant and chic!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab-u-lous. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so chic! I just love these light colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh love the pastels in this outfit - that looks like such a cosy hoodie and that bag is so cute and a great match with it! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts