One and only time at the ocean

      This year is totally different from any other year for many people. For me..., this is probably the first year in my life when I spent the whole season without being near an ocean or a sea. I am from Krasnodar which is located 55 miles from the Black Sea, an absolutely beautiful place. Since I can remember myself as a child, my family stayed in different resorts there at least 2-3 weeks every summer. Swimming in salty water is something I really need for my mental and physic health.

       That's why when Evgeny offered to go to the ocean, I said "Yes!" right away. I missed it so much. For this trip I chose linen shorts and a top, which I loved so much this summer and which I have worn non-stop the whole summer long. I bought it at Free People because this kind of style was on big trend this summer. And I already know I am going to continue wearing it next year even though it might become an anti-trend. Who cares about trends when some clothes become our favorite pieces in our wardrobes?









Top, Shoes - Free People, Shorts, Hat, Earrings - Anthropologie, Sunglasses -Ray Ban,
Bag - Macy's


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:
https://glassofglam.com
https://awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com
http://www.myglitteryheart.com
https://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
http://www.idodeclaire.com

Comments

  1. Oh the sea is so amazing! I love to just sit and listen to the waves and doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. Did you just go for the day? Did people say anything because you did not have your mask on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! Yes, we spent a day in Cape May. People didn't say anything because I took the mask off only for taking pictures and we kept the distance from them.

      Delete
  3. We love the ocean and I cannot wait for Thanksgiving at the beach! We also will dip on toes in when we go to Charleston in a few week!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds great, Mireille! Thank you very much for your comment.

      Delete
  4. Wow what stunning shots, you look like a model! Thanks for sharing your lovely adventure. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, So interesting. I currently live on the Black Sea in Bulgaria. It is so beautiful. I have relocated from South Africa. We have some things in common, besides a love of gorgeous clothes :) Your top is really flattering and I can see why it is a favourite. Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Lise! I am sure you enjoy living there so mush. Actually, my great-grandmother was Bulgarian. Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  6. I love your outfit, Tatiana, you look really lovely in it. We live by the ocean and it's so nice to near it. Glad you had a lovely day
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, Anna! Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  7. This look is so romantic and feminine. You look stunning! The basket bag is the perfect accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely monochrome outfit! it looks so nice for a day by the ocean! We were at the beach today, it's always so relaxing, even with the kids running around, haha!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you had a wonderful weekend! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a chic outfit! The hat and earrings are the perfect finishing touches. The beach looks lovely, so peaceful. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts