Too much orange

    All the items I was wearing today I bought separately in different periods of time and in different stores, and I was really surprised when I created this look. They match perfectly with each other, but when I looked at the mirror I was in doubt..., isn't it too much orange?

     Yes, maybe it is a little too much, but at the same time, it is still summertime and I want to wear my super bright outfit before it gets dark and gray outside. Summer is the only season in the whole year when every bright color is appropriate...









Top - Loft, Culottes and Earrings - Anthropologie, Belt - TJMaxx, Shoes - di Beatrice
Bracelet - Express, Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Comments

  1. Tatiana, You have such a flair--I love the brightness of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those culottes are very unique and look fab on you. Love the colors. Very flattering. And those shoes are TDF!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Theresa! Those shoes are very old, but I love them too much.

      Delete
  3. very pretty! love this!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combination - not too much at all. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning look Tatiana! I love the belt on your silk blouse and those pants are so fabulous! You could wear these colors into Fall with a blazer or jacket. I love colors like this, I need it in as the weather gets colder to brighten my mood!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful combo! Those culottes are fabulous!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts