Teddy Bear Jacket

     I have been very skeptical about teddy bear coats and jackets since they became a trend. I could not even explain why, but every time I tried them on they didn't compliment my image: too puffy, too boxy, too cheap...

     And in one rainy day I just aimlessly searched the internet until I came across this jacket. I looked at it  over and over again and finally decided to order it. "I can always return it if it doesn't fit me well, thank goodness for this option!" - I thought. But when this jacket (on sale now) came, I knew that I was going to love it. It was oft, cozy and stylish.

     Well, may be it is a little bit too late, because I am sure that a teddy bear coat trend is almost over, but I will enjoy wearing it anyway. Because I am more about style than trends...









Jacket (here), Jeans, Boots (here), Jeans, Belt (here), Earrings - Anthropologie, Turtleneck - Macy's, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Oh what a fantastic jacket! I love it! And styled to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, styling is spot on! I had the same experience with a teddy bear jacket (mine is cognac color). I was not keen for so long and then I got one in the January sales and I absolutely love it and have worn it nearly everyday since, and it gets so many compliments too. Just goes to show that sometimes are preconceived ideas are not always right :) I also will not care if it is no longer trendy - even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar jacket! Love the print and style on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so effortlessly glamorous! I'm glad you found the right Teddy jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cut of the jacket. You look fabulous!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaaaaang, that jacket is so cute. I love the boxy cut, and that is such a perfect length to do short over long! Well-played. The whole thing is terriffic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful on yoU! I love the cut of the coat and it looks so warm! I have a similar coat in faux fur. Love the cropped jeans with the gorgeous boots too. Very fashionable!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jacket is a great find. You styled it perfectly. Great look. Thanks for sharing it with my readers at the Top of the b World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your jacket dear. So chic with the jeans and boots.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, and your jacket looks so snuggly and warm. JAcqui
    Thanks for adding to the #linkup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am designer of the leather jacket and I am hard Working with and its Geniune leather jacket website you like a this site so visit our site genuine leather jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts