September in the Old City

     Happy September, everyone! I am still in a mood to not buy any summer garments, that's why today I am wearing the items you have seen on me before, but in a different combination. This white t-shirt definitelly has become one of my favorite items, I pretty much live in it. It goes well with skirts, trousers, and, of course, with a pair jeans. I am quite impressed with the quality of this item  because it still looks pretty good even after being washed weekly. I like when my clothes stay  in a good shape for a long time.

      Today after work we went to the Old City, one of the most beautiful areas of Philadelphia and one of my favorite ones. It is still doesn't feel like September with 94 degrees outside, but something is telling me that fall in not so far away and soon enough we will all be covered with sweaters and coats. But not yet...

     That's why let's enjoy our last days of summer!









T-Shirt, Jeans and Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - BCBGeneration, Clutch - Gucci,
Belt- Fossil, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. You look fabulous, Tatiana, and the greenery in the city is amazing for the end of summer--must have been a rainy summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! Yes, it has been a very rainy summer with high humidity and temperature. Some plants are out of control...

      Delete
  2. Love this chic, casual Parisian look. The pale colours and the pop of red - very lovely! xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great pieces to own. I have certain jeans that I LOVE wearing and I think a pair of red heels is perfect for any season!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red shoes really make this outfit. Great styling! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've shared a wonderfully stylish, but casual outfit. Those red shoes, well I'm all over them! Thanks for sharing. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful in this casual look that has been amplified by those fab red heels! I just love red! Your hair looks wonderful pulled back.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your graphic tee

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts