My new schedule

        Last Thursday, I had my first day at a job, which was one of the reasons why I started this blog in the first place. I needed a portfolio to be able to work in fashion. Throughout my entire blogging career, I have represented Anthropologie multiple times, and now I am a part of their team. I decided to take baby steps and try from the very beginning to see if my dream to work in fashion is the right fit for me.

      Of course, I kept my other full-time job and decided to start with 15 hours per week as a Sales Associate at Anthropologie. If I want to change my career, I think I should understand everything from the bottom up. I am very excited about it but at the same time I don't know what will happen to my blog. Between mine and Evgeny's crazy busy schedules it will be difficult to find time to shoot photographs for the blog and keep posting twice a week.

     At first, I wanted to close my blog completely, but now I am thinking I will try to post once a week because it became a big part of my fashion journey. Also, I truly appreciate our fashion blog community and I really enjoy reading blog posts from many of you.

      That is why I am not saying "Goodbye" yet. I will try to do my best to keep my blog alive, maybe not always on time, but with big pleasure.

      Today, while the leaves on the trees are still green and it is still warm in Philadelphia, I would like to show one of my favorite pants again, before fall is here. It was a perfect outfit for a warm, comfortable, not anymore hot day in our beautiful city. 








Top and Culottes - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West,  Bag - TJMaxx, Necklace and Belt - Loft,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Oh congratulations on your career choice. Anthropologie are my favourite brand too and I wish you all the best. I'm so happy you are continuing with your blog because I'd miss you. But, goodness you are going to be one busy lady! Nothing you can't handle though I'm sure! xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Maria! I will try to do my best!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Tatiana. I am so happy for you. They may be "baby steps," but they are still steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your accomplishment! Keep on blogging if you can because I love your style. The poppy skirt is so chic and I love how you styled it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tatiana, what a great new start ! Congratulations on your new venture. I look forward to "seeing" you at least once e a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatiana,
    Best wishes on your new job! You know I am a fan of Anthropologie as I buy many of their pieces ( secondhand). Gorgeous look, i love those pants, and your bag is lovely, I love the shape.
    I do look forward to continuing to read what you post.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess! I remember that you like Anthropologie!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your new job! It's always great to hear when someone's dream came true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Tatiana. Keep the blog alive, it would be nice to come back and read new posts when you get a chance to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pants. Best of luck with Anthropologie. I would never have thought to start a blog to build a fashion portfolio, great planning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts