Wearing white after Labor Day

      Do you follow the rule about not wearing white after Labor Day? It looks like I don't, especially when there are still warm summer days outside. That's why for Friday night I chose this white top which I bought last summer, but for some reason haven't worn it even once. I completely forgot that I owned it, which means that I need to clean my closet so badly. How could I not remember about this cute top the whole summer?

      Well, I will definitely start working on my wardrobe soon, but yesterday I got a chance  to show this top on the streets of Philadelphia for a night out. Have a good weekend my friends!








Top and Skirt - Anthropologie, Shoes - Guess, Bag - TJMaxx, Earrings - from Russia
Bracelet - Touche' Accessories, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Comments

  1. I could be wrong, but I believe the rule applies to white shoes and pants.. doesn’t really apply anymore. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Babycakes, white pants, shoes (and maybe purses). There used to be a "winter white" which could be worn all winter (usually it was wool and had a cream tint to it). I think the "rule" has been tossed out the window, though, and people wear what they want when they want. Cute top, Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style! Love the skirt and photography :)
    www.floralsandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tatiana!
    Seems like you and I have a love for Anthropologie! I love the detail on your top, ( glad you found it!) and the drape of your beautiful skirt. Hope you enjoyed your evening!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your top and that skirt together. The wrap and drape of that skirt is perfectly shaped for you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy, beautiful outfit, the skirt is very elegant. As a Brit, I never know what date Labour day is. Anyway, I am wearing white loafers and a white shirt today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White loafers and a white shirt are a great choice, Porcelina! Thank you very much for your comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts