My new "friend"

      I got this bag as a New Year's present from my husband. Actually, I got two bags - one was for Christmas and the other one was for New Year's. It is interesting, but almost all my bags were bought by Evgeny. He definitely has a great taste for accessories.

      At first sight I wasn't sure if I liked this purse, to me that floral print looked too busy. But as soon as put it together  with jeans I realized that this bag just necessary for me. It looks different, but at the same time it goes well with plain colors.

     Today we are going to a party and I decided to show how this purse works with denim. It brings together every piece of my outfit. Plain colors could be boring sometimes and, in my opinion, this printed bag helped me make it more lively and brighter.

     How do you feel about printed bags?


 






Vest - Michael Kors, Sweater and Dress - Anthropologie, Boots - Nine West,
Bag - Valentina, Earrings - NY&Company

Linking up with:



Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Wow! What an amazing look! I LOVE that vest and the sleeves on the sweater. The bag is gorgeous too! Great dress. Everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, I got two print bags as gifts last year. You might remember that I usually carry a black purse, but I have come to love the colors and prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you,Madeline! We all need a little bit of bright colors in our lives. I have one print bag from you, remember?

      Delete
  3. A Very pretty outfit Tatiana! I love the style and shape of the vest, and the jean jumper is lovely, it looks like a very versatile piece. so well put together! The bag is very pretty with its florals and lovely colors.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is gorgeous! I love how you styled it

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts