One of my favorite pieces

      I don't know what is so special about this dress, but every time when I put it on I feel happy and fierce. I like how it sits on me; I feel very comfortable and confident at the same time. It is pretty, but not too fancy. I never feel like it is too much when I am wearing it. It is appropriate for almost every occasion. The only one place I wouldn't wear this dress is my work.

      I love clothes like this dress because it is a statement piece by itself without any additions. I don't have to think what I should match with it. Today we had an event to attend and I decided to wear this dress again even though all my friends had already seen me in it.

      And even though I already showed this dress last year on my blog here, I decided to do it again just because I really enjoy wearing it over and over again. Life should be more about joyful moments and the garments we wear are a big part of these moments...







      Evgeny called this photo "Love and a Butterfly"...




Dress - Free People, Cardigan and Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, 
Bag - Marino Orlandi, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Beautiful dress! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful dress! Is that butterfly in the picture real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes, it is! We didn't see it, it happened accidentally.

      Delete
  3. Tatiana, I love this dress, too. I also believe that we need to do more of what makes up happy, so even if your friends have seen this dress 20 times, keep wearing it if it makes you happy and confident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! I love it with the long duster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful maxi dress. Great way to style a floral maxi for Fall. Love the wedge pumps and cardigan. Great burgundies in your outfit, perfect for Fall. =)

    Welcome by tomorrow and join the linkup, Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ada, gor your kind words! I will definitely join your link up!

      Delete
  6. That is a beautiful dress! I love the colors!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love this dress so much! It is adorable on you and also look comfy! I love the long duster/cardi with it, too!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie! It is very comfortable and and I feel that it belongs to me.

      Delete
  8. This is such a pretty dress on you! I love the flow of it, the large print and of course the deep red. Your shoes go perfectly with it. it always is wonderful to put on a garment that makes you feel so good.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tank you so much, Jessica, for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You most definitely look happy and fierce in tho dress! I love the way it flows, and the colors are so beautiful too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. In My country your ages women can,t walk well and somtime saying us to do this work for me Like your dresses enjoy your self
    Rebellious Fashion Discount Code

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts