Second new coat

      Honestly, that day (from my previous post) I ordered two coats. I couldn't decide which I liked more that's why I put both of them into my shopping cart. At first I fell in love with the black one ("A dressy coat" post) and there were no doubts I'll keep it. But the second one was a big question... Does it look good on me? Is it my style? Is it my length and shape? I tried it once and it didn't work for me.

      The whole last week I could't find time to stop by at Macy's to return this coat. But today I looked at it one more time and I decided to give it another try. I put it on with make up on and the right clothes and shoes, looked at myself and it turned that I liked the picture I saw in my mirror. I found it very important to try something new with the entire look pulled together - shoes, clothes, make up, hairstyle.
      Ok..., It still has tags on, but I want to look through Evgeny's camera how it looks at me and may be I can keep.

      Actually, I like it!







      If you are looking for outwear  - buy it now. In the end of a winter season the prices are very attractive. I bought two coats and pay less that the price of one coat! It is on huge sale now!



Coat - Calvin Klein, Turtleneck - Gupio, Pants - Gap, Boots - Nina, Bag - RossellaD,
Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana, Necklace - NY&Company






Photos by Evgeny  Verivski

Comments

  1. I think this coat looks both casual and dressy--interesting look. Does it have snaps instead of buttons? Very clean looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! It has one snap and one button. I want to change the button, because I don't like it. It is smaller than a buttonhole and doesn't look attractive at all. Also I sewn a snap in a different way, because the right side of the coat didn't lie properly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts