Friend's Birthday

      Most of my clothes I can easily convert from an office look to going-out look. Sometimes it is a big sparkly pair of earrings or a necklace, sometimes it is with a dressier pair of pants.

      For example, the whole this outfit,  besides the pants, I wore to work a couple of days ago, and when I was preparing for a restaurant today, all I did was just choose a different pair of pants.

      For a birthday lunch it was enough to look well-dressed and at the same time feel comfortable and appropriate at day time. Even when I stopped by at the Mall to get a present for my friend I didn't feel that I look out of place.









Sweater - Ralph Lauren here, Pants - Express, Belt - Calvin Klein, Bag - Valentina
Earrings - Anthropologie

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Popular Posts