Perfect match

      I love when Olga (my daughter) sends me boxes with the clothes she doesn't want anymore, as it means that I can find something for myself in them. Even though we are twenty one years apart in our age and we have totally different styles, I can still find something wearable for myself. Not too often, but sometimes there can be very important pieces for my wardrobe, like this sweater...


      I bought this pair of shoes a long time ago, but I could't match them with anything. They are gorgeous, but the color is pretty difficult. This blue is very particular and none of the other shades I've tried to match it with worked. And finally I left these shoes alone. I gave up until I got this sweater from Olga.




      As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one. I went upstairs and put them next to each other and bingo - I got the perfect ensemble! And it doesn't matter what I put on in between - a printed or pastel skirt or pants, or jeans, they look complete with everything.



      Tonight I didn't want to wear too much jewelry. My earrings were bright and big enough, that's why I chose not to wear a necklace.




It is almost Friday... Have a wonderful evening, everyone!


Sweater - Gap, Pants - Cache, Shoes - BCBGeneration, Earrings - Alfany
Bracelet - NY&Company, Clatch - Gucci

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Pants a shoes, what a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I looked at these pictures and realized that it is the great combo! I haven't noticed that before...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts